I'm known as many things but,
you can call me Brandy.
you can call me Brandy.
- I'm a 30 something year old typical Capricorn. I'm barely over 5' tall and although I am racially mixed I most identify with Native American (Mvskoke Creek).
- My Mom calls me Lou and sometimes I wonder if she forgets my given name.
- I was a darn cute baby!
- I love to cook with a southern flair and creativeness runs through my veins.
- I'm a small town girl and we live in a farming community with wheat fields that stretch as far as the eye can see.
- I have many hobbies including doing native beadwork, computer graphics, facebook games, cooking, playing Sims and hoping to add gardening in the spring.
- Favorite Colors: Purple, Turquoise, Red, Pink.. in that order.
- I <3 Turtles and at one time had 2 rescue turtles named Speedy & Squirtle.
- Favorite Movies: When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail, The Goonies, The Dark Crystal, Harry Potter Series, Twilight Series.
- Favorite TV Shows: Law & Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, American Idol, X-Factor, House, The Big Bang Theory.
- Favorite Music Singers/Bands: Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks, Adele, NeedToBreathe, Rascal Flatts, Rihanna, Pink, Gladys Knight, Keith Urban, Dave Matthews, Switchfoot and many, many more.
- Favorite Foods/candy/drinks: Anything Mexican, I could eat Indian Tacos every single day, Dr. Pepper is my weakness and my favorite candies are Cherry Jolly Ranchers & Nerds.
- I am currently a
house wifeDomicile Administrator during the week and a super sexy security guard on the weekends. I also sell rhinestones online and dabble in photography.
- I am not a mother, yet. We have been trying for 8 years and please, don't give me unsolicited advice on how your cousins-sisters-friends-aunt stood on her head and got pregnant. thankyouverymuch.
- We have 3 furbabies who we love like our children. Rusti recently came into our family shortly after our oldest furbaby passed away at the age of 16. I miss my Puddy girl so much that sometimes when I think of her I forget to breathe.
- My husband is the most sweetest soul I've ever met and I love him more than a person should be allowed. He still gives me butterflies and I think he has the most dreamiest eyes. He is a hardcore Texas Rangers fan. He loves God and that makes me love him even more.
- People that inspire me: Jesus Christ, My Mom's (yes, I have 2), Barack Obama, J.K. Rowling, Nelson Mandela, Diana - Princess of Wales, Wilma Mankiller, Oprah Winfrey and Maya Angelou.